Small Hands in the Big World

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

We've Moved

Please come see what we've been up to at the NEW (and hopefully vastly improved) Small Hands in the Big World site and tell me what you think. I'd love to hear your feedback.

The new site should load faster, be easier to search, and look better. What do you think? Was it worth the move from Blogger over to WordPress?

Learning WordPress has been much easier than I anticipated and I'm loving all the ways to customize my site. Uploading images doesn't don't seem to slow things down the way it did using Blogger and overall, WordPress appears to be a more sophisticated tool.

One disappointment was that importing my old posts hasn't been easy--they came out all garbled when I used the "automatic" import. However, I am transferring them over individually so everything will be in one place and you'll be able to easily search for projects or entries you may have enjoyed in the past.

Please come on over, take a look, and leave your comments. I love hearing from you and am so curious to get some feedback.

Thank you,
Liz Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...